The EMEA SafeZone 2018 conference will be hosted by Heriot Watt University, in Edinburgh UK.
The conference will run for 1 and a half days on Wednesday/Thursday March 7th and 8th, with an informal welcome session on the evening of 6th March and a networking dinner on March 7.
Note for for those travelling internationally, there will be opportunities to undertake site visits before and after the conference. Contact your CriticalArc account manager to arrange introductions.
Following feedback from 2017’s successful inaugural conference, there will be a shorter format with more emphasis on Workshop sessions.
Featured workshop topics will include:
- Chemistry & Bio Science Laboratory Safety
- How Student Unions can help to drive awareness
- International Travel – managing incidents, account for personnel and communicate in real time
- Emergency Management – how to respond as one (multi departments and outside emergency services / agencies)
- Ways to ensure a successful SafeZone launch
- CriticalArc briefings: Technology update, GDPR and implications for SafeZone, development pipeline, customer feedback.